Applying for Reception class for September 2020
If your child was born between 1 September 2015 and 31 August 2016, you will need to apply for a school place for them for reception in September 2020.
Deadlines - the closing date for primary school applications has now passed
Please see the following documents for information about Reception Admissions:
You will also find all the information you require at:
- Getting ready – doing your research
- Creating an EAdmissions account, and
- Completing your EAdmissions application form
In Year Admissions
In-year applications from families wishing to join Orchard Way Primary School are warmly welcomed. If you would like to find out if this is the school for your child, a tour can be booked to see the school in action.
Applying for an In-year school place at Orchard Way:
- You will be required to fill in an in-year common application form
- The in-year common application form must be submitted to the school admissions team by:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to School Admissions Team, Bernard Weatherill House, 4th Floor Zone A, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CR0 1EA, or in person (Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm) at Access Croydon, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CR0 1EA.
- You will receive an outcome to your application within 10 school days of receipt of your application.