Applying for Reception class for September 2021
If your child was born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017, you will need to apply for a school place for them for reception in September 2021.
Deadline - closing date for applications is 15 January 2021
We are holding virtual open events this year, the dates are:-
- Wednesday 4th November 09:30 - 10:15;
- Wednesday 4th November 18:00-18:45;
- Wednesday 11th November 09:30 - 10:15;
- Wednesday 11th November 18:00 - 18:45.
To register please on at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/orchard-way-primary-school-virtual-open-event-tickets-121543631273
Please see the following documents for information about Reception Admissions:
For further information:
- Getting ready – doing your research
- Creating an EAdmissions account, and
- Completing your EAdmissions application form
In Year Admissions
In-year applications from families wishing to join Orchard Way Primary School are warmly welcomed. If you would like to find out if this is the school for your child, a virtual tour can be booked to see the school.
Applying for an In-year school place at Orchard Way:
- You will be required to fill in an in-year common application form
- The in-year common application form must be submitted to the school admissions team by:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to School Admissions Team, Bernard Weatherill House, 4th Floor Zone A, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CR0 1EA, or in person (Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm) at Access Croydon, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CR0 1EA.
- You will receive an outcome to your application within 10 school days of receipt of your application.